In this post, we are going to implement braintree payment gateway with Asp.net Core 2.1. Based on previous post this article is extended to implement payment gateway. We are going to modify/extend existing sample application by downloading full source code from github.
In this post, we are going to implement stripe payment gateway with Asp.net Core 2.1. Based on previous post this article is extended to implement payment gateway. We are going to modify/extend existing sample application by downloading full source code from github.
In this post we are going to create a Single Page Application (SPA) with AngularJS and ASP.Net Core. We will use Angular-UI-Router for our application routing instead of MVC routing.
If you are new to ASP.Net Core, get a complete startup overview here: http://shashangka.com/2016/11/26/net-core-startup/
Before getting started make sure development environment is prepared properly. These are listed prerequisites to develop the sample application.
In this post we are going to secure our NodeJS API’s with customized security token generated by logged user and HTTP actions.
How it Works:
Let’s take a quick look on how the work is going to be done.
- Generating a customized token by each HTTP request.
- Pass it through request header(x-access-token)
- Server extract the token from each request
- Verify the custom token by regenerating in server
- If token match then system check the user permission from database
- Otherwise system will response with status code of 403/404
With this application sample we can create a new user, show all the user, modify user data & also can able to delete the user through API build with Express from frontend using AngularJS.
- MSSql – SQL database
- Express – NodeJS Framework