Boxing: Implicit conversion of a value type (int, char etc.) to a reference type (object), is known as Boxing. In boxing process, a value type is being allocated on the heap rather than the stack. Read More
Constructor is a special method of a class or struct.
When a class or struct is created, its constructor is called. Constructors have the same name as the class or struct, and they usually initialize the data members of the new object. Read More
This is a bit confusing while both are like same, cause the definition where abstraction is showing only necessary and the encapsulation is hiding complexity.
It’s seems that they are similar, but actually they’re not, here’s how they are differ:
- Abstraction is a concept of hiding mechanism (কি লুকাব)
- Only showing those parts which is necessary.
- It is a thought process that is solve in design level.
- Encapsulation is the implementation of that concept(কিভাবে লুকাব)
- Hiding complexity.
- Here it is actual process of hiding that is solve in class level.