In this post we are going to quick overview on Spire.Presentation using Visual Studio. First we need to download & install it to our system.
In this post we are going to explore how to create model based on existing database (Db-First), with the help of Entityframework Core Command then learn how to generate Controller & Views using Scaffolding (Interface & Code-Generator Command) based on model.
In this article, we will learn about .Net Core Features & short overview on .Net Framework (existing), we will explore what changes made/added in new environment of .Net Core.
After that we are also going to explore ASP .NET Core Initial Template one by one, then perform some basic operations (CRUD) with data using MVC Core & Entity Framework Core. Read More
In this post we will explore in details of how we can share code without too much headache of targeted platform/environment. Read More
What is .Net Framework?
- The .NET Framework (pronounced dot net) is a software development platform developed by Microsoft.
- provides tools and libraries that allow developers to develop applications.
- Microsoft started development on the .NET Framework in the late 1990s originally under the name of Next Generation Windows Services (NGWS).
- By late 2001 the first beta versions of .NET 1.0 were released.
In this post we will focus on how to enable CORS in ASP.Net Core application, get knowledge about CORS policy how we can share resource through different origin. Read More
Visual Studio Code is a first code editor which runs on desktop & also available for cross platform like Windows, OS X and Linux.
This totally new Code editor comparing with Visual Studio 2015
- VS Code runs on Cross Platform where VS 2015 runs only on Windows
In this post we are going to elaborate how to work with EF code first migration using .Net core class library.